** To input your actual data, create BeginYear in [BaseData/Year Manager]
- Register accounts in [BaseData/Account Manager] - You can register additional accounts whenever necessary, anytime.
** input openning balances in [BaseData/Prior balances] - You can do this anytime later.
- register your deposits in 101~299
- register your credit cards in 300~399
- register receipt items( salaries, bonus, etc) in 400~499
- register disbursment items( utilities, taxes, etc) in 500~999
- make entries in cashbook
- According to how to influence the \"net cash\" in [cash+deposits-cards=net cash], a transaction is treated as follow:
- increase : 1. In (Incoming).
- decrease : 2. Out (Outgoing).
- no change : 3. Tran (Transfer).
- Every transaction always influences two items. Thus you must always input both of Debit and Credit for every transaction:
- Alfred S. H. Lee -