Key Editor - V1.2|
The "Best 16-Key Typing" program
utilizes "key.mdb" in the same folder
to display all key's letters.
Therefore, if you could edit key.mdb,
you can change or create all key's letters.
This tool is to change or create key.mdb.
The usage is so simple.
Just input your data and save, and everything will be done.
The letters are classified into
- 1~16 : keys arrangement of small letters
- 101~116 : keys arrangement of capital letters
- 201 : keys arrangement for number mode
- 17~20 in 201 : second letters of 13~16 key of number mode
- 202 : special keys located on first screen under special key mode
- 203~204 : symbol letters located on first and second screen under symbol key mode
- 301 : first letters of extended center keyboard under 6-col tablet
- 302 : second letters of extended center keyboard under 6-col tablet
- 303 : special keys of first screen under 6-col tablet - replace 202
- 304 : symbol keys of first screen under 6-col tablet - replace 203
- 311~314 : for 7-col tablet
- 321~324 : for 8-col tablet
- Last row : Input your name if you want to carve it in the software,
else leave it blank.
You also need to input your [alt] keys. Input 1 in 1~16 for [alt] key.
Otherwise 10 key is automatically designated as [alt] key.
In the capital letter parts, the letters for [alt] keys
can be omitted.
To preserve your data,
you should save by pressing [Save] menu.
To apply your data,
you must select [Select/Your Data].
If you want to apply original default again,
you select [Select/Default].
Then the "Best 16-Key Typing" can recognize it.
If you want to apply new data,
you must restart the "Best 16-Key Typing".
If you want to change to other various arrangements,
you can do so by making the copies of key.mdb.
The key.mdb you create will belong to you,
thus you can distribute it with your carved name.
Here, you can freely include the already opened
"Best 16-Key Typing" program in your package.
- Details :
After you input in a cell, if you press Enter-key then the cursor will go down.
If you input in a cell first after the cell is focused on,
the new data sweep over the old data though the cell has data.
If you want to preserve the old data and revise a portion of it,
you can press F2-key and work in the cell-revise mode.
If you strike enter-key and move to other cell, the cell-revise mode is released.
Whether you are in the normal mode or the cell-revise mode,
if you press [Esc] key, you can restore previous data.
- If 201 does not have 17~20 letters, they are regarded as having only one key
- If each of 302,312 and 322 has nothing, the extended center keyboard
is regarded as having only one key, respectively
- Under 201~324, you can use ' ' to insert key with nothing
- Under symbol keys and special keys, you can use 'b' to insert 'blank'
- Under 202,303,313,323, you can use followings.
- h : Home
- e : End
- l : <--
- r : -->
- u : Up
- n : Down
- p : PgUp
- q : PgDn
- i : Ins
- d : Del
- s : Esc
- c : Caps Lock
- t: Tab
- f : Shift
- x : Ctrl
- b: blank
- 1~0 : F1~F10