How to locate alphabet in B16x2.
The alphabet arrangement is for 2-thumb typing to maximize speed after mastered.
B16x2 Keyboard has optimizations for human hand structure.
It can be different for each person and device. So otherwise you need to find your own optimum first by adjusting button size, etc. to be the most suitable for you. Then your thumbs can fly like a swallow.
- Consonants are located left, vowels are located right.
- 'Y' is similar to vowels, thus is located right.
- 'H' usually follows another consonant like th, wh, ch, sh, gh, ph. thus is located right.
- Frequent letters are located first, others are located second.
- As you train the extremely easy games 1,2,3, you can easily get familiar.